BURNING & SAFETY
** PLEASE READ THIS CANDLE USE WARNING:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if the jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• DO NOT burn candles unattended.
• Keep away from flammable objects or anything that can catch fire.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Large flowers should be removed when candle wax becomes soft.
• Trim wick to ¼ inch before lighting.
• Burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface away from drafts and/or fans.
• Candle container will get hot. Do not touch the candle container until candle wax has cooled.
• DO NOT burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
• DO NOT burn the candle to the bottom. Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
• For smudge candles or candles with dried flowers/herbs: If the flame burns too high or too close to the container, extinguish immediately